Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Dream dream dream

I spend a lot of time daydreaming, but my dreaming activity is also very intense at night.  Each morning, I remember many of the dreams I had and I try to find out how my mind created them.



Last night, I dreamt of a rocky beach and of a great whale coming on the sand very near me before returning to the sea. Those images were most probably coming from the breathtaking landscapes of the Bic National Park, where I saw a whale some weeks ago. It was really unexpected, I had been told that there was only one whale near the park and that chances to see it were slim. I enjoyed this surprise without trying to take a picture, because I knew that it would ruin the moment to try to capture it... and I would never have succeeded.


The moment now lives in my mind, as my dream proved me last night. And for your mind, here are some of the pictures I took while I was at the Bic.




 


If you are interested in the park, you may visit the site www.bonjourquebec.com

No comments:

Post a Comment