Friday, 12 March 2010

My Precious Little Secret

You may have noticed that for some days now that keeping a secret is one of my current obsessions...

A secret is like a seed you hide in the comfort and warmth of your soul. And it grows, sometimes slowly, taking much time to germinate, sometime at a rapid pace, spreading its stems all over your mind. A secret can be blossoming into a secret garden, a source of happiness and calm, as its thorns can damage everything around, suffocating the secret bearer... If some secrets simply die with time, sterile and forgotten, but for many of them comes a time for harvest, whether it is by escaping our vigilance, by a unplanned confession or by being carefully revealed.
For some time now I have been harbouring a secret, and it is almost time to harvest it. Almost, not quite. See you monday...


Photo credits: I have had this photography in my collection for a very long time and I don't remember where it is from. If it is yours, just contact me and I will be glad to add a link to the source of this image.

1 comment:

  1. Oooouuuhhh! I can't wait to hear your secret! Is it what I think it is? I hope so, hihi! :D

    ReplyDelete